What is Premature Ejaculations (PE)
WHAT IS PREMATURE EJACULATION (PE)?
Premature ejaculation is when a man ejaculates with little sexual stimulation and before the man wishes. This can lead to a decrease in sexual satisfaction and quality of life for men and their partners.
Risk factors for premature ejaculation include those related to:
– endocrine and/or neurobio-logical influences
How can PE affect your relationship?
– less likely to initiate sex due to anxiety over performance
– may feel they are not doing the right thing
– report feelings of anger and resentment
– may feel that there is something missing from their relationship
– had experienced less sexual satisfaction
– more likely to report having ‘little interest in sex’ and ‘lack of orgasm’