5 Amazing Health Benefits of Pineapples
1. High in Vitamin A and beta-carotene to protect your eyes,
2. Contains a key enzyme, Bromelain that has anti-inflammatory properties that even rivals the effects of potent pharmaceuticals such as NSAID’s,
3. Loaded with Vitamin C to build the immune system,
4. Pineapple is extremely high in manganese which helps regulate blood sugar and is needed for brain and nerve function
5. Loaded with fiber to help with the digestion of food and reduces the feeling of hunger by making you feel full.